Sunday, May 3, 2015

Ayahuasca Compared to The Matrix Red Pill

Is Ayahuasca Mother Nature’s ‘Red Pill’? 
2nd May 2015
By Nanice Ellis


"....As I was still lost and very much asleep, I became desperate to find answers. I heard about this strange plant medicine that grows in the Amazon that has the ability to exponentially raise consciousness – facilitating healing and awakening. Because I was willing to do anything in order to heal the issues in my life and to finally wake up, in 2009, I traveled to the Amazonian Jungle in Peru and I drank the mysterious tea of Ayahuasca...."

".... Before we go on, I want to add, Ayahuasca is not for everyone, and I rarely suggest it to my friends or clients, unless they bring it up, or I sense they are ready. Ayahuasca is very much like the “red pill” in the Matrix – but far more potent and life-changing. So anyone considering this plant based medicine must be emotionally and spiritually ready, but even if you are ready, it will still rock your world...."


For the complete article by Nanice Ellis: http://wakeup-world.com/2015/05/02/is-ayahuasca-mother-natures-red-pill/

For Ayahuasca Retreats:  http://www.spiritvine.net/




This is very interesting. I've read about the Ayahuasca experience and watched a couple of videos about the careful process - and ritual performed by an experienced shaman - before the tea is given. I'd be willing to try this. Would you?

- John Pagan

No comments:

Post a Comment