Monday, July 13, 2015

Greetings

Hello Internet Readers of this particular blog - Fury Bloggin.

I've finally appropriated some time to leave a note of introduction. I am professor Gallo, and unlike the Fury Bloggin moniker - provided by Mr. Pagan - I am not mad. I may rant on occasion, yet even then it is done for good reason. My reason. Of course. Should you be offended, I suggest you do your blog reading elsewhere, as I have no flag for you to demand I take down. Or whatever the current offending trend may be.

Mr. Pagan and I became acquainted during my lecture on The Psychological Effects of Extreme Electromagnetism conducted at John Kennedy Tech for the Parapsychological Association.

This is my first attempt at writing a post to a blog. I'd rather it was my own blog, but as I do not have the time to indulge in much "blogging" I shall consider this more as blog practice. Thus, I would appreciate your patience as I enter into the fray and stumble over proper blog etiquette, as it were. Albeit, I don't believe there is much of a readership here to be concerned about. It isn't exactly a hub of conversant posts.

Be that as it may, I shall pop in from time to time to offer a more direct, if not more frank opinion of our current Age of Insanity. Read at your own risk.

Until then, ta ta and farewell.

Dean Gallo PhD.






No comments:

Post a Comment